Les miserables

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Romanian Hip-hop plus Suie Paparude

Annett my dear, this one is especially for you:) I hope you will like them all, I chose my favorite Romanian hip-hop songs while growing up and a few new ones.

Also, at the end a bonus, Suie Paparude, they are not a hip-hop band but I will give it a try, makybe you like them too. Suie is probably my favorite Romanian band.

Maximilian - Supereroul tau (Your superhero) - I love to listen to this song at work:) love the beat

Maximilian - Sophie - maximilian looks super hot in this video with the hat and the glasses but he is actually pretty ugly :P

BUG Mafia - Ridica-ma la cer (Raise me to Heaven) - one of my favorite hip-hop songs of all times :) I think I was in 5th grade and listening to this song before bed :) - I have always been a gangsta!!!:P


BUG Mafia - Fara cuvinte ( No words) - this is a song BUG made with Loredana, trying to get the great response they got years ago with Ridica-ma la cer. I don';t think they managed to do that ...the video is also super sad.

BUG Mafia - Cu talpile arse (Burned feet) - another obsession of mine (from 2 years ago) I was listening to this song for like 20 times a day:) - the video is suuuper weird!


BUG Mafia - Strazile (The streets) - this song is from 4-5 years ago, I still love the beat and can rap you this song anytime of the day:) - i know all the words by heart:)

Guess WHo - Tot mai sus - this is a super hit now in Romania, it's cute but super commercial - not real hip-hop.

Guess Who - Locul Potrivit ( The right place) - the kids at the beginning of the song sing a communist song that little children used to sing in school before 1989 (the communist song is about the future and how they will follow the good example of their parents and will make all dreams become reality and make their country super extra nice).

Puya - VEstul SAlbatic (Wild Wild West) - this Puya guy has good lines, i always liked them, his beats are too oriental though, I am not a fan actually, but he is all the time at the radio. this song is about Romanians that leave the country for different reasons and how we all come back every vacation cause we can't stay away for too long. he also says that we always talk shit about our country when we are in it and when we go abroad we miss everything about it. so true! I do the same!!! The video is funny cause it;s actually a compilation of short videos young Romanian migrants made:)

Puya - Undeva in Balcani (Somwhere in the Balkans) - this one is super funny as well, too bad you don;t know romanian! the song is making fun of Romanian society. a line is: Europe thought we are coming to visit, surprise we came to invade it :))) another super true line: we drive cars that cost more than our homes and spend in clubs more then we actually own.

SUIE PAPARUDE:
This was my ringtone for a a year:)

This was probably their most popular song ever:

Love the beat in this one!

In their newest formula:

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogspot statistics